With the application of artificial turf in life, more and more people like to buy artificial turf online and come back to DIY to install it. Of course, different lawns, different venues, and installations are different, and private individuals generally purchase artificial turf. Basically, leisure grass is the mainstay. For example, gardens, kindergartens, etc. are mainly leisure grasses, so I will introduce you to the leisure DIY grass installation process:
1. If the foundation is soft soil, it is best to compact it before construction to avoid the problem of muddy water seepage after rain soaking.
2. Open the outer package of the grass roll, pay attention to remove the fixed package of the grass roll, and then roll the grass roll out.
3, use the utility knife to cut off the excess edge cloth outside the grass lawn.
4. Open the edges of the two rolls of grass and spread the connecting belt in the middle of the overlap.
5. Cut the connecting tape, pour the glue directly onto the connecting tape, and use a scraper to smear it evenly.
6, after waiting for a certain period of time, the glue is slightly dry to form a certain adhesive force, the lawn is covered and fixed.
7. After a number of lawns are connected by the above method, the lawn can cover all the sites, and then the edge of the lawn is cut off with a utility knife according to the site contour.
8. If necessary, use flat-headed nails around the lawn to hold the lawn.
9. Clean the residue on the site and check for sharp objects remaining.
10. The outdoor turf is filled with a certain amount of quartz sand, which allows the other turf to be more textured and can be suitable for outdoor activities, depending on the conditions of use.