The maintenance of golf field artificial grass
1. After the game, use a vacuum cleaner to timely clean the paper, shells and other debris on the artificial golf lawn.
2. Every two weeks, use a special brush to comb the golf artificial lawn once and remove the dirt and other debris from the artificial lawn.
3. Use a special tweezers to level the quartz sand or rubber pellets of golf artificial lawn once a month or after frequent competitions.
4. The dust on the golf artificial lawn should be washed or flushed with rain.
5, when the summer is hot, the outdoor golf course can be cooled with water on the artificial lawn to make the athlete cool and comfortable.
Removal of Stains from Golf Artificial Turf Yard
Rain is your best cleaner for golfing lawns. Rainwater gently cleans away grass dust, pollen, and scattered contaminants. The most needed cleaning of artificial turf is the timely removal of garbage from the site during use. It will be easier to clean the paper, peanut shells, seeds, and tape with a vacuum cleaner after the game.
1. For "watery" stains such as fruit juice, milk, ice cream, and blood stains on artificial turf, it is recommended to scrub the artificial turf with soapy water, and then rinse the area with soapy water with clean water; if necessary, use a towel with strong water absorption. Absorb dry.
2, for artificial turf on shoe polish, sunscreen oil, ballpoint pen oil, etc., can be wiped with sponge perchloroethylene, with a strong suction towel dry.
3. For paraffin and asphalt on artificial turf, wipe it vigorously or rub it with sponge to wipe with perchloroethylene.
4. For nail lacquer on artificial turf, wipe with acetone.
5, for artificial turf paint, paint, etc., can be wiped with turpentine or paint remover, decontamination with detergent and water. Rinse the cleaner again with cold water and wipe it vigorously. Wipe the sponge with perchloroethylene.
6. For chewing gum on artificial turf, use Freon to spray into small pieces and remove the residue.
7. For artificial turf fungus or mildew, pour 1% hydrogen peroxide into water and thoroughly soak in water after wiping.